• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Candlesmoke (WB MP Mission Map)

well then youll be happy to hear im re-vamping this map.

Making it so you cant run ALL THE WAY BACK and bring the zombies with you all the way to the beg (if you run back more will spawn)

If players run forward, they will not be able to trigger all the spawns (They only trigger when its time now)

Fixing all known pathing and zombie getting stuck issues

Adding more objective based gameplay

OH and turning off Overlay, and re-doing the skybox

we want more and official maps like this!

Working with S281 on his mission map, creating intense game-play, objective based, and Interactive environments (Never done in Kf Before) Yes that means players can use the Environment to kill zombies, and themselves

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sound very nice!!!!
with "use the Environment to kill zombies" do you mean some like the electrified doors and torture machines from CoD5's Nazi Zombies?

Rock'n Roll, baby!!!

how long have you been playing KF? ive been playing for like 4 years now, and theyve been called alot of things in the past:

Zombies
Undead
Freaks
Clones
Specimens

even the creator of the game, Alex, refers to them as Zombies, and Undead.

they are zombified clones or cloned zombies, as you prefer... Zeds for family

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The first time I played CandleSmoke, which was today, it was pretty fun. Except that the zombies kept clotting up in the doors and people kept running forward and getting us massacred at the end. I still love your work and like many other people, look forward for your future work.
yea candlesmoke was the 1st WB Mission concept idea (for me anyways) but now that i have several missions under my belt, im comming back and fixing this map to make it play like all the other mission maps ^^>

DONT WORRY GAMEPLAY IS NOT BEING CHANGED

Upvote 0
Just a quick question: tried anyone to play the map on difficulty hell on earth?
i did and i found only very few ammoboxes. i guess its because of the difficultylevel. it reduces the amount of ammoboxes in the lvl.
if this is true the map is next to unplayable on this difficultysetting.

if its not meant to be played on this difficulty just ignore the question.
keep up the good work :)

Reactions: Fel
Upvote 0
Just a quick question: tried anyone to play the map on difficulty hell on earth?
i did and i found only very few ammoboxes. i guess its because of the difficultylevel. it reduces the amount of ammoboxes in the lvl.
if this is true the map is next to unplayable on this difficultysetting.

if its not meant to be played on this difficulty just ignore the question.
keep up the good work :)

wow this map was made like 1.5 years ago before any of that.

The harder the difficulty the less ammo there is

Upvote 0