• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The grenadespam is horrible in this game

I agree with several of the above statements, some maps just don't work so well on 50 player servers, while some are awsome (PariserPlatz being one of my favorites). I would suggest people with suggestions for additions to the TWB 50 player servers maplist come to the TWB forums and make suggestions there, and/or PM TWB*Jim Miller. We welcome maps that play well with 50 players, and have been adding in a few more "customs" lately, Like Pariser and FestungKurland. As a North American player, I have a crappy ping to the European servers, but hey, that's where the action is, so that's where I (mostly) play. TWB*SlowBull

Upvote 0
I agree with several of the above statements, some maps just don't work so well on 50 player servers, while some are awsome (PariserPlatz being one of my favorites). I would suggest people with suggestions for additions to the TWB 50 player servers maplist come to the TWB forums and make suggestions there, and/or PM TWB*Jim Miller. We welcome maps that play well with 50 players, and have been adding in a few more "customs" lately, Like Pariser and FestungKurland. As a North American player, I have a crappy ping to the European servers, but hey, that's where the action is, so that's where I (mostly) play. TWB*SlowBull
Yea, TWB servers really keep RO: Ostfront and the community going!

I like all the custom maps on your servers.

Upvote 0
GORRRRLLLIIIITTTTZZZZ! (Gorlitz) :)

I remembered seeing it on the Old Glory server, maybe it's on already on the EU servers. unfortunately for me, i'm about as far away an American from the UK as possible (west coast) and i just can't handle playing on 230 ping :(.

it's ok, OF and 50pc fill up from time to time and there's always arad/danzig :eek::D

Upvote 0
Speaking of it, why are these servers the most played on anyway? Many of you, and possibly many people that never post here, dislike them, but still these are the servers that are bound to be populated whenever you refresh the server browser.
Ohhhhh nooo, the 50p servers are not 24/7 one map anymore. Most of them even run the wide, open maps like Rakowice and Krasnybor which explains they are popular (also?).

I never visit the 24/7 danzig servers anymore, it kills the basic essence of RO.

Upvote 0