• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your most awesome ZED-time moments?

I remember on a custom map suicidal server 2 of us were medics, 4 were commandos, all level 6's. we were running across a room that seemed to be a bar when a fleshpound and a clot appeared behind the counter of the bar from a door of the right of it.

3 of the 4 commandos has scars, 1 had an ak, other 2 medics had the mp7 ready, a single scar pop from one of the commandos killed the clot and it went into zed time, Everyone opend up in automatic fire, shell casings fell upon the floor like a waterfall. The fleshpounds head blew to chunk and was killed; We did not stop firing.

The headless body was jutting violently left and right as the rounds were entering into his body as well as some of the rounds that missed were hitting the bar shelves behind it, beer and booze bottles shattered and exploded and puffs of smoke erupted around the body when some of the rounds hit the wood frame too as it slumped agenst the shelf and then slid down on its arse with its legs sprawled.

From that day on, I have never loved killing floor as much then as I do now.

I wish you had a video to share that awesome moment with us. :D

Upvote 0
I remember on a custom map suicidal server 2 of us were medics, 4 were commandos, all level 6's. we were running across a room that seemed to be a bar when a fleshpound and a clot appeared behind the counter of the bar from a door of the right of it.

3 of the 4 commandos has scars, 1 had an ak, other 2 medics had the mp7 ready, a single scar pop from one of the commandos killed the clot and it went into zed time, Everyone opend up in automatic fire, shell casings fell upon the floor like a waterfall. The fleshpounds head blew to chunk and was killed; We did not stop firing.

The headless body was jutting violently left and right as the rounds were entering into his body as well as some of the rounds that missed were hitting the bar shelves behind it, beer and booze bottles shattered and exploded and puffs of smoke erupted around the body when some of the rounds hit the wood frame too as it slumped agenst the shelf and then slid down on its arse with its legs sprawled.
Dynamic Killing Floor screen.

I don't have much but.

One time, in manor, i always is the commando who guarding the boat house for stalker, wave 8(I remember that), there was 4 stalker walking toward me at the boat house, i headshot one with scar, zedtime activate, i kill all of them in zedtime, before it end. I turn around and see a fleshpound right on my face, i scream on my chair, then it blow into piece in slow motion by a level 6 demolition.

Upvote 0
Right, i'm on Offices on hard with about 4 other guys.
We are situated in the foyer bit on the ground floor, the bit straight infront of you when you spawn. Its wave 6 or 7 and specimens start dropping down from the 1st and 2nd story windows. Someone starts ZED time and at that moment maybe 8 clots are falling. They come into view and everyone is just shooting them to ****. Heads, arms, legs, all flying off, dead before they hit the ground. When ZED time finish there's a nice pile on the floor. Thats why i love ZED time, for the fantastic gory moments like that. :D

Upvote 0
OK got one last night.

We're playing on KF-Foundry, Hard, one of the later waves. Due to trader placement we've decided to set up shop between the big gears in the main hall. Things are going along and getting pretty hectic. The team is falling back some then surging back forward.

At one point a pretty big mass of zeds starts pressing through the gears. Someone pops off an explosion. It was a big one, likely a pipebomb and this legless zed goes in this high arc above us. He was probably level with the 3rd floor when he started coming back down.

Then the shot: I knew he was dead but phukit this will be cool... I aim up an pop him with the shotgun while he's still very much airborne. The shot connects and zed time kicks in. His head blows off and the force knocks him back and even further in the air now going in the opposite direction. The way the shot took his head off also left his body doing a backflip. He probably did 4 full flips before he landed about haflway across the hall.

Upvote 0
yesterday i was playing on bedlam, and the hole day my internet was crapping out and lagging me to sh*t. i take a shot with my shotgun, goes into zed time, after a few seconds i think ok whens it gunna end, then i see the specimens running into walls and im jumping and running around in slow motion of zed time for like a minute before somehow i get brought back.

I came back to find out that i was eaten by a crawler.

it was awesome moving in zed time for a minute straight, even tho it was only on my screen cuz i was lagging.

Reactions: Olivier
Upvote 0
A huge mass of EVERYTHING was after 3 of us in Westlondon on suicidal. The other half of the team was dead. Our spot got overrun, and we ran ourselves out.

With 2 supports and 1 commando, the only thing we could do was run and take potshots when zeds lined up correctly.

Then we spot the last fleshpound on the map. He somehow got stuck on a car or something as we had killed the other one with nade stacking a while ago.

It started raging through the crowd of ZEDS, and we poured all of our lead into it. The last shot from the Commando decapped the FP, and triggered ZED time before we managed to shoot off our hunting shotguns. Instead, we used it on the mob of specimens right behind the Fleshpound the commando had just killed.

Wave 10/10 was completed, and we ****ing survived.

Upvote 0
Joining a server in wave 4. Only player there is a lvl4 commando using a glitch so he doesn't get attacked by zeds. Felt really good when I triggered zed-time as a beserker and stealing 5-8 (felt like 20) kills right in front of him while he reloads.

Also satisfying when I trigger zed-time with a full clip left in my SCAR as a lvl6 commando and zeds are just lining up in front of me. M-M-M-M-M-Monster kill!!

Upvote 0
I remeber on KF-Defence I was playing solo with LAW.
Anyway in wave 10 I shot my last rocket at 3 fleshpounds... It hit right behind them and they fleeeeeeeeeew right into me with their tenderizers spinning. I think I killed something else and triggered ZED time then so I could watch my death in slow motion...

Upvote 0