• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] KF Bots

on hard

on hard

I played a game with 60 bots and the difficulty was hard and the level was from 3-6 perk levels! They did good but they dont get out of the way so i almost died from a fp by the way this was a short game(4 rounds) they did good not alot of them died in those 4 rounds! Until the boss came, they were doing good in the beginning but then they made a bigg group in front of a door on westlondan and most of them didnt have ammor so the boss shot a rocket and they all blew up! But after all they were good!

Upvote 0
Where I can change bots names?
ok, heres how you do it,
1. create a file called "blablabla.upl"
2. open the upl file with notepad(i think notepad++ is the best)
3. copy this in the file
Code:
[Public]
Player=(DefaultName="[high]secure",Race="DRF",Mesh=KF_Soldier_Trip.Civilian1_Soldier,species=KFmod.CivilianSpecies,BodySkin=KF_Soldier2_Trip_T.Uniforms.Civi_I_diff,FaceSkin=KF_Soldier2_Trip_T.Uniforms.Civi_I_diff,Portrait=KFPortraits.civilian_I_portrait,LockedPortrait=KFPortraits.dlccharacterpack_a,Text="",Sex=Male,Accuracy=+50.0,Aggressiveness=+50.0,StrafingAbility=+50.0,CombatStyle=-1,Tactics=+50.5,FavoriteWeapon=XWeapons.AA12ShotGun,Ragdoll=British_Soldier1,Skeleton=KFSoldiers.Soldier,Menu="SP",BotUse=1,VoiceClassName=KFMod.KFVoicePack)

usage:
default name is the name.
and you can use all the other settings too!

P.S: you can just keep adding files and doing that and hopefully you should have a big group! I have like 80 upl files for my bot names!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
few things I want to add into bots problems:
- they doesn't avoid blocking volumes or zombie volume zone but they keep trying walking into them.
- they can't get into the trader if there is no pathnode inside which the most maps doesn't have that pathnode inside the trader.
- and the ammo doesn't cost money when there is bots.

Upvote 0