• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Kopper-FINAL

TheNoRanking

Feb 6, 2010
Sweden
KF-Kopper-FINAL

Map Name: KF-Kopper
Playable: Yes

Description:

You spawn in an apartment building that has been abandoned since the zombie outbreak. The building is in the middle of the woods and it's totally cut out from the outside world. The zombies spawn outside the building somewhere in the woods and are trying to get to you through five entrances located around the building. Almost every window and door is weldable so the key to success is to work together and try to weld as many doors and windows as possible before they are to close. The building has two floors with two staircases on each side. On the back of the building there's some balconies and other fun stuff where you can stand and shoot the zombies on the ground as they try to enter the building. More than that i can't describe, you just have to play the map and find out yourself!

Enjoy!

*Edit*
I had to make another version of this final map to make it whitelistable. To see the difference between them two, the whitelisted version will be called KF-Kopper-FINAL-WL (wich ofc stands for whitelisted) and the other will only be called KF-Kopper-FINAL as usual.
*Edit*

Download KF-Kopper-FINAL-WL (version with no pool nor weapon room, whitelisted) [17.46MB]:

FileFront - Download

Download KF-Kopper-FINAL (version with pool and weapon room, not whitelistable) [17.68MB]:

2Shared - Download

MediaFire - Download

FileFront - Download

Update Changes:

FINAL-WL

- Whitelisted final version
- Removed the watervolume from the pool
- Removed the weapon room
- Fixed many bugs and exploits

FINAL

- Final version of this map

BetaV2

- Added doorframes and windowframes around every door/window
- Fixed all the bad lightning (to bright lights and stuff like that)
- Added fire and smoke
- Changed a few PathNodes
- Added some JumpPads for the zombies
- Fixed all doors so that they open the correct way
- Added shutters around the trader that opens between waves
- Added breakable glass
- Added and fixed some sound effects
- Added a night sky with stars and a moon (Thanks to S281 for the Skybox!)
- Fixed as many areas as i could were the zombies often got stuck
- Added more blocking volumes around some stating mashes and stuff
- Optimized the map as much as i could (Surfaces made unlit, deleted unnecessary Static Meches...)
- And probably even more tiny changes that i can't remember right now!

BetaV1

- First Release

Pictures:
(The pictures are from BetaV1 so some things may have changed)

killingfloor20100223233.png

killingfloor20100223232.png

Last edited:
I remember playing the early version. Had alot of fun nubbin out hiding in the bushes out back in 3rd person and spamming nades on GOD mode. Dont ask.

Any chance of using a mirror? 2shared makes me wanna stab things.

cant download your map shared comes up can you put the map on mega download i would like to put this map on my server thanks

Now i've fixed a new download link, use the mediafire download link if 2shared doesn't work!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's not a bad map, although the fact that it's quite closed in makes it rather tricky (this may be a good thing of course).

Yeah i know that this map is kinda small and compressed in many areas but i've tried to fix the map so that the zombies don't get stuck to often at to many places. Laying out the pathnodes in this map took much more time than actually making the map! And this is also my first map, so i don't expect it to be the best!

certain parts of the map players lag realy bad i have to go on the walkway outside 3 floor back of the house

I don't really understand what you mean, where is it lagging?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Our reviews for the whitelist are not complete yet, but your map wont get whitelisted because of the pool (zeds cant go in the pool + zeds are confused) and also because of the room with all the weapons at the top floor. Deck-16 was removed from the whitelist for the pool issue and a few other maps havent made it because of a room filled with weapons.

Deck-16: http://z10.invisionfree.com/KEPT/index.php?showtopic=67
Colosseum: http://z10.invisionfree.com/KEPT/index.php?showtopic=100

ok, i was working really hard on the pool area becasue at first the zeds could sink down in the pool but then they just stood there and did nothing so i made a blockingvolume over the pool so that if you came up they would still see you and attack you again! Guess that plan didn't work, huh..?
But what i will do is remove the pool and the weapon room completely and then make a FINAL version of this map without them that should be whitelistable?

Upvote 0