• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire Developing Killing Floor in Wrong Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeLL_BREATH

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
The Interes in game is decresing. Many people would like to see the game More Harder,scary(With New Weapons,Zombies) - but how to get this.My Opinion is that Tripwire is going Wrong - By the way of Increasing cost of the Weapon's(Because of NewOne), increasing Number of Zombies, so the Big Amount of Weaponary(That Have Players ) Could Rage on the Huge Amount of New Easy,Stupid Zombies.Creating New perk's, Increasing Perks lvl....... . Creating of New Maps That not Correspond to Zombies Survivor Idea.
I dont get why they are doing this ? But why they dont Focus on Primary Zombies Evolution, to make them look more Like Zombies.

(Not like a Half Dead Creation, more looking like A hungry Wampire, or a Red Guy With a piece of Knife Conjoined to his ARM forever, Or a guy more looks like from - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Movie, Fleshpound ..... - i dont get is this a Zombie or its a Victim of unsuccessfully experements of combinging Human and Lamp..., The Patriarch is a Only Zombie(More Looks like a Human&Herb Victim, just like the fleshpound) that can Talk, but you cant talk to him ! HE can Hide(Somehow :D)! He can Launch Infinity Rockets with Combining of Infinity MachineGun, arh Is that real Zombie Boss ?He more Looks like a Player - he hase Guns, can Talk, can run and walk, but i guess he dont like the conditions in which he appear(To be a BigHuman&Plant, its Kinda hard) so he is Convinced that the only way is to Destroy remaining Humanity, so noone could see him(Execpt his Children whom dont care how he looks, theirs beauty troubling them much more :D ).

(Will Stay on Topic :) )
To make them move like zombies - a lot of Faster, Dangerous and real ! Why they dont focus on a physics side of game ? For Example: It would be much better if, for example A Big Terrible Zombie(That looks Like ZOMBIE) is Running forward on you! Then Grab you by the throat and raise you up, so close that you can see the zombie face And then Maybe Zombie Would Bite you:D or(If stay On Physics side) Throw you into the wall , so you hit the wall and fell down on the back ( And Start Shooting the zombie :D )!
Why They Dont create Maps like - Town survival idea, for example: you with your team are in a One Story Shop Not Big (But Like Real, and hase an Acces to Roof Area), And The Zombies Run on you From different sides of the Crossroad In a whole darkness, so only Fire from cars and windows are lighting the Crossroad!
AND WHY they dont refuse of this STUPID SHOP! huh :D ! How that possible a Shop in a Zombie Invaded Town,Area( I guess Idea from left for dead, with that Safety Door).....
Why they dont hang on a Realistic Idea - for example: a modern Laptop with a Satelite Acces, so you can

Yes. :)

But I wouldn't say no to more content, unless it causes a massive imbalance. :confused:
Those Creatures does not look like zombies :). They Does not move like Zombies, absence of physics(Players Shot them only in head, because there is no other way to stop them, and when you shot, the head explodes, like you shoot with "dum-dum" bullets ).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm so confused...

go play left 4 dead
Actually i like Killing floor Theme, but i dont Like the way that chose Developers - i thought with more updates, the game would look more real,im tired of those Wampiers Red Guys and other :)
Why they dont make something real, that can be explained.

But this Chainsaw Guy,FleshPound, Patriarch - how can you explain them :confused:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Technically, KF is inspired by zombie stuff, and the variety of "zombies" became "specimens" which are the Crawlers and Fleshpounds we have now. The Clot is based on the common zombie, but TWI (Or rather; Alex) took the "failed experiment" backstory and made these specimens as we know them.

This took away the cliched zombie invasion backstory and gave us zombie-invasion gameplay and left loads of room for weaponized and experimental enemies like the Husk.

TWI had said themselves that "They're not zombies, but when they're eating your face off, who's going to argue?" Also, I quote:

Haa, call yourself a bloody zombie?

Think zombie game, but without the zombies.

(I've confused myself slightly now)

Upvote 0
Actually i like Killing floor Theme, but i dont Like the way that chose Developers - i thought with more updates, the game would look more real,im tired of those Wampiers Red Guys and other :)
Why they dont make something real, that can be explained.

But this Chainsaw Guy,FleshPound, Patriarch - how can you explain them :confused:

facepalm.jpg

You werent even playing video games when this game was created, please show some respect and inform yourself before throwing random ideas.

This should help you http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42779

Upvote 0
I am fully convinced that they should look in another way !

The fleshpound is a LAMP&Human Creature!!!

This "lamp" is a warning for when the fleshpound is pumped with adrenaline and goes into "rage."

Gah, I'm starting to lose interest... no offense, I know you're natively spanish but your fractured english is really starting to confuse me a little. :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.