• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Massive Increase of KF PLayers?

i have recently noticed the mass increase of lower level players. I think it has something to do with it being in the sale on steam but its worse when they all flood the hard servers and completely suck. i know we all have to start somewhere but i remember playing normal servers for ages before i went on hard. it would just be nice to finish a game on hard for once!
where have all the good players gone!?

Look you take the good with the bad. Everyone wants more content right? Everyone wants more maps. More weapons. More specimens. More models. Well, to get all of that there has to be paying customers. And someone of those customers are going to play for a while then leave. But many are going to stay. And that means even more servers.

The good with the bad.

Upvote 0
Look you take the good with the bad. Everyone wants more content right? Everyone wants more maps. More weapons. More specimens. More models. Well, to get all of that there has to be paying customers. And someone of those customers are going to play for a while then leave. But many are going to stay. And that means even more servers.

The good with the bad.

yes i suppose you are right,
with increased publicity kf will hopefully get the attention it deserves then hopefully graphical overhaul ect. well, i hope it doesn't because my system wont run it! But thats another story.

Upvote 0
They have made more original content, for example, this is trolling KF style:

1277883749508.jpg

Upvote 0
Yeah, with prices down, I just thought it would be nice to once more level perks and get achievements. I bought a steam account with KF, L4D and Portal for ~10$ and made 4 SS levels in two palying sessions :D Now there's lots of low-levels around on hard servers and it's somehow refreshing, provided you like to take most of the weight of the game on your shoulders.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah, I saw a lot of level 0s of every class in normal and hard servers today, needless to say, they were terrible, used the wrong weapons with the wrong class and didn't aim for the head enough.

They ought to make a tutorial. Or maybe I'll move to one of those hard and suicidal servers that kicks low level players.

Upvote 0
C'mon. When you're level 1-2 everything is expensive and you're using anything that comes by. 10 or 20% bonus damage is really nothing. Now, with perks reset I like to be a lvl 0 berserker so that clots cant catch me and I'm playing with whatever comes in my hand, and just a moment ago I outscored lvl6 M14 spammer on hard.

Noobs are noobs, yeah, but don't be a weapon-class nazi :D

Upvote 0
C'mon. When you're level 1-2 everything is expensive and you're using anything that comes by. 10 or 20% bonus damage is really nothing. Now, with perks reset I like to be a lvl 0 berserker so that clots cant catch me and I'm playing with whatever comes in my hand, and just a moment ago I outscored lvl6 M14 spammer on hard.

Noobs are noobs, yeah, but don't be a weapon-class nazi :D

Glad someone also rested his perks :)

Upvote 0