• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What Do You Guys Think?

Poop114

Jun 17, 2010
Killing Floor getting a sequel what do you guys think? Will you buy it? Does this mean the end of Killing Floor updates and will they give up on Killing Floor IF they make Killing Floor 2. Just want to quickly say about the expected update i just want to know what you guys think will this be the last update?

To me there is not much more that can be done with killing floor. do you think its best they scrap it and go on to Killing Floor 2.
I would like to hear what you guys think.
--------------------------------------
Poop

Personally I would prefer to see a brand new game from TWI rather than another sequel. I mean, the reason RO got a sequel was because there was so much that could be done to it that it really needed another game. The lack of stuff to do with a game does not warrant a sequel. Refer to L4D2 to see what I'm talking about.

I agree, better to balence this game, then build on it rather than tarnish it with a sequal (If it bombs)

but, since it's TWI, I'll still buy the sequal ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well tbh Id rather see a game similar to KF but with real zombies and more gamemodes. But nothing like L4D tho, that game has completely wrong atmosphere for a zombie game. Its more for laughs than anything else.

Also, like Ive said before, the weapons in L4D are just plain ****, they dont feel nor sound powerful, and they are way too "easy" to use. Aaand they are all the same with different models...

Upvote 0
I support a sequel 100%. But I would prefer that it's got everything in it that KF1 would never have. IE, new game modes or totally different/new features that would be near-impossible to implement otherwise.

I'd rather see TWI finish up on RO:HoS, and while I'm not an RO fan and I haven't taken much interest in the game although I do own a copy, I really do like the sound of RO2 because it sounds like nothing we'd have seen in an FPS game before--the features that were impossible to implement in Ostfront.

But aside from RO:HoS, they should see about making a third game instead. Perhaps a sci-fi alien horror/shooter? :eek:

Upvote 0
I support a sequel 100%. But I would prefer that it's got everything in it that KF1 would never have. IE, new game modes or totally different/new features that would be near-impossible to implement otherwise.

I'd rather see TWI finish up on RO:HoS, and while I'm not an RO fan and I haven't taken much interest in the game although I do own a copy, I really do like the sound of RO2 because it sounds like nothing we'd have seen in an FPS game before--the features that were impossible to implement in Ostfront.

But aside from RO:HoS, they should see about making a third game instead. Perhaps a sci-fi alien horror/shooter? :eek:

I would so love to see a sci-fi horror game from TWI!

Upvote 0