• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Replace the repro G-k43 and Mp40 pouch from the game. It's a shame.

panzertarn

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2010
I played the RO a lot, and it bothers me every time when I see the repro black nailed G-k43 magazine pouch laying on the ground. Those pouches were made to fool collectors and they even turned up in the game several years ago.

These days most people don't see the difference between German WWII militaria and fakes anymore.

In fact the Germans had at least blue and yellow pouches. The yellow pouches are heavely faked as well. But those look at least almost the same.

Same story or the kaky Mp40 pouches. Haven't seen an original example in my life. Only nice mint fakes. It's better to use a blue or green MP40 pouch in the game.

Gr

Attachments

• taske001104f1.jpg
    taske001104f1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
  • pouchff1.jpg
    pouchff1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
Now that the cat is let out of the bag shall we also note that there seems to be extra seam in the RO:Ost soldier model around their buttcrack. I hope that will be fixed for RO:HoS, it's a real shame!

All re-enactors unite to count the stiches on uniform, leather eguipment etc seams aswell. Don't forget to complain about tunic button quality aswell.

:D

Upvote 0