• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TorxxxBlack'Smoker'KM-BioticsLab

I take the phase KM-BioticsLab in ten waves, in the last something die, wherever in Semente Cosmica Amarela MAYA YEAR pick up semilla from the LHCnature after all the accomplishment and put on in the grafic phase of KILLING FLOOR. With Marlboro, with a macronit fingers [risos] and DUNHILL CARLTON we put on in the Second Creation; show in us; beyond the observation of universe...

Tatoo of the power I show the duplicate power in the least of graphic with semilla.

lunarossamuluc7.jpg

Call Michael Jackson and stay the passage to the families trhu the timewavezero...

So KM-BioticsLab TWZ, KIN89*(, 2

I take the phase KM-BioticsLab in ten waves, in the last something die, wherever in Semente Cosmica Amarela MAYA YEAR pick up semilla from the LHCnature after all the accomplishment and put on in the grafic phase of KILLING FLOOR. With Marlboro, with a macronit fingers [risos] and DUNHILL CARLTON we put on in the Second Creation; show in us; beyond the observation of universe...

Tatoo of the power I show the duplicate power in the least of graphic with semilla.

lunarossamuluc7.jpg

Call Michael Jackson and stay the passage to the families trhu the timewavezero...

So KM-BioticsLab TWZ, KIN89*(, 2

Upvote 0
ok so i had to break out MS Calculator to figure this out and after 4 hours i found the answer.

the answer:...
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Almost positive that's a Mayan glyph, or is inspired by one. There's also some Mayan terms thrown in there.

This isn't first time people have had fun with the translators around here. Marlboro? Dunhill? I'm not entirely sure what the OP is smoking, but he seems to be having fun.

He posted this from KF-Ganja-farm

It explains everything.

Upvote 0