• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics can you level perks offline?

i was wondering can you level perks offline? Because i cant choose the achievement option offline when i play.

I JUST NEED AN ANSWER, I DONT WANT ANY BULL**** OR COMPLIANTS ON HOW THIS DOESN'T MATTER AND STUFF. THX

Yes, if you play whitelisted maps/mods.

I will be compliant and agree to not make the complaint that this doesn't matter (and stuff) because it does indeed matter.

Although I enjoy leveling up a perk online in multiplayer (as opposed to solo) because then I can brag that my e-penor is longer and that I've leveled up to the players in server.

Let's face it. Killing those last few stalkers is much more epic if people see you do it.

Upvote 0
like the others said, you can only level perks and get achievements by being connected to the internet and being logged into steam. so long as you are connected and you on a whitelisted (or stock) map and not using any non-whitelisted mutators your perks will level and you can use them. you can set yourself to "offline" mode in steam, but you have to be connected to steam and the internet. ;)

Upvote 0