• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code A coder for specimens

No Glory

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Looking for someone who wants to make a big change to the game by adding a new specimen! I already have a model made, I am looking for someone to get it in-game, and modify it to the other specimen's level. If you are interested, please pm me.

Meet the Cyclops:

Cyclops.jpg

Cyclops2.jpg

Cyclops3.jpg

Cyclops4.jpg

Final Rundown of Abilities:

-Has the animation of a gorefast, but the speed of a clot (arm with long fingers = gorefast blade)
-Can JUMP higher or further than normal specimens if it doesn't lead to glitchy gameplay
=Jumping high allows it to go over buildings, further allows it to "lunge" like a crawler, but, it attacks after landing.
-damage of a scrake
-When it hits you with the hand, your screen is bashed to the side, (control via disorientation)

Example situation:
People are holding the second floor of office, they're doing fine, then this thing jumps up from below, through the window and disorients everyone. Now that players can't see, it allows the zed to get in close to deal dmg.

also: mappers, haven't you always wanted a specimen that can go OVER buildings rather than through even though they've already entered the map?

-if you want it, bug someone who can get it in-game!-

Last edited:
Wait a minute, im so confused.

Wait a minute, im so confused.

Are you kidding me? You got banned for saying the S-word? I cant even begin to comprehend the logic behind that can you really get banned for cussing? I thought we were all adults here? OMFG R U Serious? It makes me wanna cry honestly lol what a retarded way to go out lol, have u tried like talking to people from Tripwire about it? Seems like only a really mean person would do that to you.

Upvote 0
wow, thanks for the posts ppl, I just happened to notice that there were some new ones XD Anyone willing to help out with the model is appreciated, that'll allow it to be done much, much faster.

He bypassed the censorship system by replacing a letter by a 1 in the word: ****ty. S would be the first letter.

Dont forget that all he replaced it with was a dollar sign :p (sry YoYo, but it's true!)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
wow, thanks for the posts ppl, I just happened to notice that there were some new ones XD Anyone willing to help out with the model is appreciated, that'll allow it to be done much, much faster.

Dont forget that all he replaced it with was a dollar sign :p (sry YoYo, but it's true!)

It is TWI's fault in fact, they werent able to prevent this :p

Upvote 0