• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is TWI going to E3?

It's what is going to be the best PC horror game ever made when it's released.

Sounds retarded :eek:... After all the first had its issues, and a game doesn't necessarily change because its a sequel. Most of the best games of the deacde :d never had a sequel just updates. If KF2 was released anywhere in a 2 year period id be kind of pissed... they'd be pulling the L4D card.

Upvote 0
Sounds retarded :eek:... After all the first had its issues, and a game doesn't necessarily change because its a sequel. Most of the best games of the deacde :d never had a sequel just updates. If KF2 was released anywhere in a 2 year period id be kind of pissed... they'd be pulling the L4D card.

it's not going to happen within that time period. trust me. TWI has probably around 1/10th the workers that valve does.

and regardless of the issues, KF is one of the best games ever made for it's genre and a sequel would be amazing if only for the graphical update.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Don't see how. the game would still be over powered and in my opinion unreal 3.0 on most games looks like someone water-painted the textures.

Well for such an awesome game, and for people with high end pc's, I think this would work perfect. The graphics on the current engine really aren't too bad, but better graphics enhances the visual entertainment that you'll get out of the game, making it last longer, Just as Doom 3 did in its era..

Upvote 0
Well for such an awesome game, and for people with high end pc's, I think this would work perfect. The graphics on the current engine really aren't too bad, but better graphics enhances the visual entertainment that you'll get out of the game, making it last longer, Just as Doom 3 did in its era..

Noo......
games last longer usually because what you can do with the engine... Unreal 2004 was the **** until like 2008 and and 09 when the 4.0 version came out. (engine wise)

Or atleast thats how it works on unreal games that allow you play with it :D?
your talking about games where you have no freedom, and Doom still has around 3000+ fans having servers and etc. :p those games that still last until today gave you some power over the game, like KF :D. i think KF looks good enough on high res anyways. :D

Upvote 0
i want a graphical update cuz it would be even more awesome.

Agreed I have 2x Nvidia 470's in SLI collecting dust when I play KF. I want a DX11 version with a minimum UE3.0 engine. I want to hear those babies scream for power and heat my house up. TBH why should we have to suffer because of the lowest common denomnator with their crap Dad's hand me down pc's and hair dryers that masquerade as a GPU. It's time we cut them loose and made the best looking Zombie game ever. Granted it wont sell as many but errr.... that's not the point it'll look nice though!

Upvote 0
I vote for graphical downdate.
"**** graphics, some of the best games have ****ty graphics xD", this is very true, seriously, how fun was crysis? And hl1>hl2, why? yes because they upgraded the graphics .So I say we make the graphics worse so the game gets better :D

I was under the impression that Crysis had good graphics, anyway, all the games you listed there are pretty old by graphical standards.

Upvote 0