• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Worst weapon

I hate the hunting shotgun. Power is meaningless when you can't predict the shot pattern and you have to get right next to the specimens with a weapon that has to reload after 1 shot.
I'm going to politely disagree with this opinion on hunting shotguns, there has been many occassion where possible overruns have been thwarted because a single well aimed double barrel blast from one of these beauties, I've cut down 10+ specs in one go before which is a lifesaver when theres a load of gorefasts charging.

As far as my opinion on the worst weapon goes, I gotta go with the LAW, mainly because once you get the achievement for killing Patty with it, it's mainly used for fun (LAWLAWLAW) and since someone could very easily walk in front of you as you pull the trigger, it's a death sentence instead of a weapon.

Upvote 0
Machete as 1 block. Only way to fix it. Maybe reduce it to $50.

And yeah, they are better as single, which is why only pros use single HC/9mm.

Or like someone else said, cant remember who, just have the machete as an upgrade to the knife, so you lose your knife in favour of the machete, should you so choose.

No extra added weight, and run speed remains the same as it is with the knife.

Upvote 0
I would say machete. Also 9mm and HC are way better used single.

NN1003-pop.jpg

Did you even know that indy loves machette ? Keep da machaytay ! Even Indy hold it fierly !

Upvote 0
What load out do your medics use on suicidal if neglecting the medigun? It's low cost and low weight don't seem to rule out too many combinations. On hard I've had good luck using the medigun and cross bow, the only thing I might consider changing out would be cross bow and either katana or hand cannon.

Upvote 0