• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bloop Reel Questions

I think BR is still bugged but I hear some people got it without any concerns. I want to do some testing on that so I'd like to know some ways of doing this. Do I kill the monsters when Zed-Time is activated or does it matter? Solo-mode only or will Multi work?

I had no problem with it at all, try making sure you're only playing with whitelisted mutators and maps, and check the achievement progress to make sure you're gaining points toward the achievement.

Upvote 0
I'm still 0/500 but I've been playing for months (and have used the Grenade Launcher quite often)... should I just keep at it and hope it'll unlock? Or not waste my time and wait till it's fixed?

I doubt it'll unlock online. It was only a couple of weeks ago when I got it just by playing solo. Before that, the counter was always 0/500. So it's definitely borked playing online.

Upvote 0
Doesn't add for me on a dedicated server either, HOWEVER if you play "Solo" or on a "Listen Server" (on your own PC?) it does work.

So, if you really care - play a few rounds on Solo. You can use the default KF mutators too as they're whitelisted - oh, and Zed-time doesn't matter. Zed kills add up (in Solo).

Kinda lame, but it was never fixed...

Upvote 0
I believe the bug works like this:

If you play online, the counter will NOT GO UP, however, if you DO kill enough zeds with the M79, the achievement will glitch and appear with the "unlocked" icon, despite still being locked.

To properly unlock the achievement, only zeds killed with the M79 in SOLO MODE will count toward the counter.

The solution is to grind demo in solo mode with the M79.

It actually won't take that long, especially if you're 10-wave playing on beginner with a higher level demo.

Upvote 0