• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Just a heads up :ddddddd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too be ungrateful but i think TWI owes us lol :p like the levelup pack :D
but im down with anything.

the levelup pack was a hit and run job. were still recovering from its damages. at first eveyone was like, "ooooo shiny new content!" then before the day was over, everyone was running for their lives because of how much imbalance that update caused.

one day ppl, one day we can play KF without having to worry about a sea of pipebombs or the annoying M14 spammer. one day we can see thru the neverending clouds of smoke from that A-Hole demolition guy. one day hard will be hard and suicidal will be suicidal.

seriously though, the content was awesome just sucked that it was kinda dumped on us without any testing or patches to clean up the mess.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Level up added the katana and AK? The game was still balanced (or was that heavy metal? fail?)

level up added lvl 6 perks along with demo perk, and new weaps. heavy metal added foundry, katana, and ak47 (heavy metal was the great update, levelup was the one that caused all the imbalance)

Operation Level Up: hit and run.

Upvote 0
Yeah i want heavy metal... :D Lol..... not level up.

yeh me too, something that adds to the game but doesnt change it so drastically like the pipebomb has. i mean, yeh its funny to lay thousands of them (ive seen alex do it when we were playing kf-sewers), but its really gamebreaking when its abused in a real game. TW tried to fix it shortly after level up, by making it so a field of pipebombs cant kill the pat instantly, but it still happens. the pipebomb is fine if they would limit how many a player could purchase per game even if they have the money for it. that would be perfect.

Upvote 0
I'm going to speculate how this is going to play out.

1. Mac port is released.
2. Bug fixes for Mac.
3. Testing new content on bug free Mac build.
4. Major update including Campaign, balance patch, and of course some discount with some sort of dlc that costs 1.99

Or some kind of combination of 1-4

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.