• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Full Killing Floor Story!

I vote yes

I vote yes

If TWI doesn't object, this should be a sticky. Good read.;)

I second that. This is probably the best summary Ive seen. If only I could have read this months ago...

Also, when does the whole "Masterson" scene appear? Ive never heard of it, but it sounds familiray somehow.

And also, I personally pre-emptively vote that we try to help TWI continue the plotline and throw some storyline ideas. Most of the one Ive heard so far are just Resident Evil rip-offs or my own, so I would like to hear some stuff from everyone else

Upvote 0
This thread made me go get Killing Floor 1.0 and play it a bit, it was AWESOME being able to play as Faraleth.
Now the Retail Version needs campaign.. And Faraleth.

I played some KF 1.0 today too and I must say that im quite impressed with it and I like it more than the retail. The atmosphere is much darker/scarier and it really scared me at times unlike the super polished retail version. The zombies are also a pain since it takes like a whole clip to kill one bloody zombie :D

Great game tho :D

Upvote 0
He thanks for all the feedback folks, I'm glad people enjoyed reading it at least ;)

Also glad I helped get more poeple to play the orginal campaign. It is awesome, and any Killing Floor fanatic should definatrely give it a run.

So what do we reckon in regards to editting this Gorefast part? I mean for accuracies sake I keep thinking it does need changing, but when I look at the sentence, it fits very snuggly into my story as is, and I'm pretty sure I'm have to totally revamp the tone of that paragraph if I were to change it...

What are your guys thoughts? Its a simple fix, so I'm quite happy to alter it as the KF community prefers, Vets and New Comers alike :)

Upvote 0
I think I'm going to have to reinstall the mod (and UT2K4) after reading that, great job putting it all together.

I had a lot of stuff wrong; I always imagined Kevin as being more evil than that. I had thought he was a hardcore misanthrope who had been planning to become the Patriarch from the very beginning of his research. But then, I also thought the specimens were clones of natural born humans who had been abducted and experimented on, not grown from scratch in a tank of bacteria.

I totally agree that the original KF was much scarier and darker, playing the 2005 maps alongside the new ones you can see the difference is night and day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0