• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Language mix - pls read

S3R4PH!M

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 27, 2010
OK, this might seem a bit stupid to some readers but..

is it anyhow possible to have these things together:

- no censorship
- english sounds/voices
- german visual interface and messages

pls if anybody knows so write.
i love the english voices and the german ones are..hmm..bad, but i would like to have the interface in my first language(not because i don't understand the other one, just because i would like it)

Funny, I ALWAYS use english, no matter if there is my own language available. I just understand english expressions in games much better than Finnish which might sound weird but considering that theres only very few games that support my language, I sorta got used on the english ones. In some programs for example, the word "Upload" and "Download" are exactly the same word in finnish so its very confusing and I dont like it at all, lol.

Upvote 0
Sorry man, but i think its impossible. I tried to keep french for my Steam interface but english for KF, but it didn't worked. The voices in french are terrible and the expressions are not maching to the french i speak.

Haha so true , the translaters made some bull****. (Fleshpound > Barbacks , Scrake > Guy with a chainsaw , Handcannon > Magnum , Shotgun > Rifle ).

And the voice ... goddamn, what a slaughter xD.

Upvote 0