• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Posted by "Mistah-Crow"

slavek

Grizzled Veteran
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
From the "Its Confirmed" Thread, This little bit should have its own thread. ;)

http://kotaku.com/5531183/steam-for-mac-gets-a-little-more-support-from-tripwire

Lol look at the comments, someone called mistah crow left a nice little strategy guide for noobs. - SMIFF

Killing Floor rules:
1. The M-14 is the bee's knees. It is the best weapon the Sharpshooter can use at any time on anything. Conversely the crossbow is the worst weapon in the game.

2. Flesh Pounds should be shot at until they turn from yellow to red. At this point you should run from them so the angry mutant will attack your teammate instead of yourself.

3. Scrakes, see rule 2.

4. Your team likes it when you use a grenade launcher four feet in front of them. No, they really don't mean it when they tell you to quit it because they cant see. They don't need to see.

5. This is the big one, the Patriarch! Be sure to bring the LAW rocket launcher and position yourself in the middle of the team. Wait to fire it until he is right in front of you so you don't miss.

6. If you find yourself with a flamethrower light everything and everyone on fire. It helps.

Oh the wondrous joy that is about to be unleashed upon Killing Floor veterans cannot be explained with mere words. No, it will be something that has to be experienced to understand. http://kotaku.com/5531183/steam-for-mac-gets-a-little-more-support-from-tripwire#

Gee, you think?
Glee?
glee_cast_fox-1.jpg

Upvote 0
Suggestion 5 is the best. LAW's for everyone. Could you imagine it? It would be even better than merry men.

Done this multiple times. 6 people Demo/LAW. We won on Hard a few times but ended up running out of rockets ALL THE TIME and having to resort to grenades.

On Suicidal, half the team end up killing themselves.

Moar liek LAWL amirite?

Upvote 0
Lies! Lies and slander! Just having a bit of fun is all. I was surprised when people thought I was talking serious.

Having fun (especially by spreading misinformation) is something that trolls do. We know that you're not serious and that's what makes you a troll. An unintentionally bad one, now that you're here and we can flame you.
...Or maybe that's what you want?

In any case:
I enjoy... playing hard if I'm feeling up for some effort.

haha, nub. Real men play suicidal. (and some women do too.)

Upvote 0
Having fun (especially by spreading misinformation) is something that trolls do. We know that you're not serious and that's what makes you a troll. An unintentionally bad one, now that you're here and we can flame you.
...Or maybe that's what you want?
I think an evil laugh goes here but I'm going to pass.

haha, nub. Real men play suicidal. (and some women do too.)
Hey! Hey. Real men, manly men wear tights. I do no such thing. That fact alone makes me ineligible to play suicidal.

Upvote 0
Hey! Hey. Real men, manly men wear tights. I do no such thing. That fact alone makes me ineligible to play suicidal.

At least you have the courage to admit that you don't wear tights. If any mortal ever attempts to play suicidal without them, may they be struck down by shame. Shame and the wrath of Zeus.

That would make for a good DLC pack. A funny one with Mr. Foster in tights, the dj in a dress, ect. Because when disaster strikes, who knows what one will be wearing?

Chill out melon, he was only joking, obviously.

Psssssst. wanna know a secret? So am I. It's just not as obvious sometimes, half the posts I make on this forum are only meant to stir things up.

I actually like this crow guy, but don't tell him that. He should make his own strategy guide, based on the stuff he already posted.

Upvote 0