• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Flashbang grenades?

Deathtyrant

Apr 21, 2010
This! They don't do damage but they're capable of temporarily putting all specs in blast radius into a stun. But that doesn't mean you can look at it when it goes off. It will blind you. Doesn't work on FPs because they have a metal plate over their eyes. Maybe the Commando can have access to them?

But do you really need to stun anything less than an FP when you could just kill it? Flash bangs might be marginally useful in suicidal and they would only be better than normal grenades because you can't hit anything with grenades any more.

Demos nades are good. Use the nade launcher to explode them. Double bangin FTW :)

I did think for a second about flashbangs once before... but then I remmebered flashing yourself is a complete cock :)

Upvote 0
I did think for a second about flashbangs once before... but then I remmebered flashing yourself is a complete cock :)

Yeah, that would be a minor setback, although if you throw a flashbang the only one that gets blinded for seeing it is you, unless it's a Friendly Fire server, oh god that would get messy. *blind* *blind* *blind* dead dead DEAD

Upvote 0