• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The classic Machine Pistol!

Just playing with edits on the stock skin. The grip has a woodyish feel and the body is chromey pasley paley light depending on which environment you're in.

machinepistol.jpg

Upvote 0
I don't believe this version of the engine supports shaders for getting that shiny specular effect. Any attempts I've played with cause the SDK to crash. It looks like shaders are limited to self illumination effects. If anyone else wants to take a looky it'll be great to get your feedback.

At present, this texture's using what all of the other weapons/character skins have instead, combiners and a reflection cube of what looks to be outside someone's office. :D

Upvote 0
Hello there , here the big old monkey-man 100% unable to install or just understand how to install the files requesting Plz! , if u care about old ppl , if u are one of those young persons always happy to help dinosaurs ( like me ) to cross the streeths tell me what do i have to do with the files , where do i have to put them .
Thanks in advance , my rheumatism and me will apreciate ur help .

ps : ( where did i put my pills ..darn!)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I like the gun, but I have a few suggestions:

The 9mm comes up before the machine pistol when you press 2, you should have the machine pistol before.

The flashlight doesn't work on the weapon, either make it work or use the left hand 9mm model if you can put it into the right hand.

The weapon is all one colour, its just shiny, I like arramus' or olivier's skins better.

If you can, perhaps beef up the bass on the firing noise, or use a reduced bass bullpup noise for the firing.

Upvote 0
I like the gun, but I have a few suggestions:

The 9mm comes up before the machine pistol when you press 2, you should have the machine pistol before.

The flashlight doesn't work on the weapon, either make it work or use the left hand 9mm model if you can put it into the right hand.

The weapon is all one colour, its just shiny, I like arramus' or olivier's skins better.

If you can, perhaps beef up the bass on the firing noise, or use a reduced bass bullpup noise for the firing.

I will make the machine pistol a higher priority.

I can't use the left hand model because there no way I'm learning 3ds max or maya. I'll probably replace the flashlight with a nice custom laser.

Arramus' and Olivier's skins are kinda ugly and they don't have a nice shine like mine.

Upvote 0
I can't use the left hand model because there no way I'm learning 3ds max or maya. I'll probably replace the flashlight with a nice custom laser.

laser wtf gawd no please no!!! i dont understand you man, first you say, "ironsights arent necessary", but now youre saying youre going to put a laser on it?!!!!!!!!! yoyo you give me a really bad headache.

laser anything is epic fail. refer to m14 for massive fail.

Last edited:
Upvote 0