• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The classic Machine Pistol!

There is a texture pack called "detailtextures_t" you might want to take a look at that.

yeh thats the ones i was going to use, i was hoping to make the skin chrome, and then give it one of those detail textures to make it look oiled/worn/used. would make it look alot more different to the black/clean 9mm we spawn with. but editing that texture to make it chrome isnt going to be easy from the looks of it.

Upvote 0
Is there any way to still be able to level up with this mutator on? Thanks

It has to be whitelisted. I have to suggest this on the mutator whitelist suggestion thread if I want it whitelisted. However, the next mutator whitelist update will happen when the next patch is released. But this will never ever be whitelisted due to the fact that its a new weapon and its an unfair advantage to the game.

Upvote 0
from testing we are finding out that its too expensive. a bullpup is 400 on hard, and the machinepistol is 575. we are also finding out that 20 rounds is good, but 9 mags isnt enough, maybe 2 more mags?

PS: olivier is trying his luck at a skin, ill do the material editing if he can make a chrome/inox skin.

I'm going to keep it at 9 mags cuz 2 more wud be unrealistic. A 20 round mag x 11 = heavly unrealistic. I'm going to reduce the price to 450 or whatever you think is suitable.

Upvote 0
It has to be whitelisted. I have to suggest this on the mutator whitelist suggestion thread if I want it whitelisted. However, the next mutator whitelist update will happen when the next patch is released. But this will never ever be whitelisted due to the fact that its a new weapon and its an unfair advantage to the game.

EDIT: it WAS an unfair advantage to the game. now with 20 round mags theres no spamming.

Upvote 0
I'll atleast try to get it on the whitelist and make a convincing statement to TWI why it should go on. You hav to support me to.

of course i will. i played a few games last night with the machinepistol on my server with 5 other ppl. it wasnt overpowered at all. it makes for a good backup weapon: from my testing its not going to replace the bullpup or AK47, but it is decent enough for someone to defend themselves.

id definitely charge 400-450 for it.

EDIT: just saw the update!

Upvote 0