• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Have a good holiday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBJugg3RnauT

Oct 19, 2009
So after seeing the same welcome message in multiplayer for the past 700 years I'm starting to wonder if it will ever be worked on again... If i remember alex sold this game to tripwire right? Does that mean Tripwire will keep working on it? It seems that if they were planning on it they would take the 2 minutes it takes to change the message but yea i guess not. They didn't even add the achievements for the new maps.

Anyways, can someone just tell me what the deal is cause i seriously just want to delete this game if their is no new content coming.

Maybe l4d is better...

Do you mean the grindhouse mapping contest winning maps? And y wud u delete this amazing game just cuz u want more content? There working on RO:HOS for crying out loud! The time they have spent developing games is spent 95% on RO:HOS and 5% on KF, not to mention there team is countable by a 4 year old.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So after seeing the same welcome message in multiplayer for the past 700 years I'm starting to wonder if it will ever be worked on again... If i remember alex sold this game to tripwire right? Does that mean Tripwire will keep working on it? It seems that if they were planning on it they would take the 2 minutes it takes to change the message but yea i guess not. They didn't even add the achievements for the new maps.

Anyways, can someone just tell me what the deal is cause i seriously just want to delete this game if their is no new content coming.

Maybe l4d is better...

KF isn't TW's only game. They are working on other projects. Have patience and faith, brother.

Upvote 0
The weapongs in L4D are NOTHING compared to the ones in KF. I tried L4D2 but I gave up on it after 1 map simply because I hated the way weapons were designed, and the fact there wasnt even iron sights.

...and in words of TW "More is planned for KF" but wether they start implement those ideas in the game tomorrow or next year is another thing.

Oh and Nin, usually I would agree but Ive been patient for half a year or so, its not like we can wait forever. Or techically we can LOL, but most likely a ton of ppl will just quit the game. Hopefully most of them will return when the update is finally released. Altho, might be that by then people are more interested in the flying cars than some old computer game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.