• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game hangs after joining server.

OK well the issue you are having is definitely because of your router. Unfortunately the fix that is stickied at the top of the tech support forum no longer works because of the changes that have been made to Steam - hopefully they will sort out a fix. With regards the message you are having when trying to telnet in to the router, it looks like on the firmware you are on Thomson disabled access for the Administrator user. Unless there is a superuser account with access you are probably not going to be able to fix the issue, unless you can find people who have come up with a way around it. I did have a quick look but couldn't see any obvious answers. For now you're going to have to either wait 60 seconds after refreshing the network list before joining a server, or typing reconnect into the console (twice) after joining and timing out.

Upvote 0
OK well the issue you are having is definitely because of your router. Unfortunately the fix that is stickied at the top of the tech support forum no longer works because of the changes that have been made to Steam - hopefully they will sort out a fix. With regards the message you are having when trying to telnet in to the router, it looks like on the firmware you are on Thomson disabled access for the Administrator user. Unless there is a superuser account with access you are probably not going to be able to fix the issue, unless you can find people who have come up with a way around it. I did have a quick look but couldn't see any obvious answers. For now you're going to have to either wait 60 seconds after refreshing the network list before joining a server, or typing reconnect into the console (twice) after joining and timing out.

Thanks Morello, and everyone else! I appreciate it and let me know when the fix comes out!

Upvote 0