• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do you get experience points for the custom maps??

Upvote 0
Ever heard of the whitelist and search button? Try trolling less.
You're easily irritated. Just pointing that out in hope that you'd be more irritated.

YoYoBatty, Wow, I just got the game and have only been playing it for a week with my friends man.:( Geez, sorry I asked. For those who left informative info I thank you very much.:eek:

Be a medic! Your friends will love you.

Upvote 0
May i say something Melon?

I'm a medic. My friends on suicidal love me. :D

The medic love is spreading. Hopefully everyone comes to enjoy playing medic so much that one day medic will be as overplayed as SS! Can't you see it?

A suicidal 6-person game with nothing but medics! What fun!

I've never understood the reason for getting all bent out of shape over the silliest things. You just raise your blood pressure.
I'm one of the most laid back mild manner person's you'll ever meet. I even wear glasses.:D

haha, did you just imply a positive correlation between "wearing glasses" and "low blood pressure"?
Just ask mild-mannered Clark Kent. He wears glasses, so his blood pressure is obviously much lower than Superman's.

Upvote 0
YoYoBatty, Wow, I just got the game and have only been playing it for a week with my friends man.:( Geez, sorry I asked. For those who left informative info I thank you very much.:eek:

Ohh, Well, I'm sorry that I didn't realize that u just got KF. Well anyways I was in a bad mood that day. ITS ALL GOOOOOOOD!!! :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0