• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

HA here comes the creep train, CHOO CHOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
captain-picard-full-of-win.jpg

Upvote 0
check the back of your head. sometimes guys don't realize they have a penis there and go for years thinking they're girls

some guys convince themselves so much that they start pms'ing and grow tits

Yup, now we just need someone to question if she's actually a she because "there are no girls on the intertubes", infact, lets get that out of the way now:

Soo.. Cojax, are you sure you don't have a penis somewhere?

This has been gone over once before in the 'post a picture of yourself' thread. YES. I am of female gender. Unless I suddenly grew a dick out of nowhere, which I wasn't aware of. I'm pretty sure, I wouldn't be wasting my time on a forum and a game that I play for ridiculous amounts of hours, just pretending to be a girl (although some people have done it for the lulz I hear.) I'm not fancy enough to worry about running around, and figuring out how to change my voice over a mic. Give me the Clueless phone and I'll give it a go, but then I would have to call you guys. Haha. Google yourself some ohsnapcojax for fun.

xD

P.S. I know you're giving me sh**, I'm just trying to find time to kill at work. Haha. 30 more minutes!

Upvote 0
You should have that looked at, it sounds painfull..

Actually, he's right, they call it a cognitive bias. :)

You might think: "Haha, look at all those creeps getting riled up over a girl, losers". But at the same time you're white knighting cojax by acting like you stand above all the 'omg-a-gurl-creeps' and posting 'funny' oneliners that will make her like you more (or so you think).

internet-white-knight.jpg

Upvote 0
Nimsky, i'm from Denmark, she's from the States, honestly now, that's a little far to travel for a bootycall, and belive it or not, i am smart enough to figure that much out! :p

And i'm a little hurt that you think i'd use "are you sure you don't have a penis somewhere?" as a pickup line, do give me some credit :(

Upvote 0
Nimsky, i'm from Denmark, she's from the States, honestly now, that's a little far to travel for a bootycall, and belive it or not, i am smart enough to figure that much out! :p

Doesn't make you less of a white knight :p

And i'm a little hurt that you think i'd use "are you sure you don't have a penis somewhere?" as a pickup line, do give me some credit :(

Yes, yes, definitely a pickup line.

:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.