• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

cheats/hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some text and bits of this text i have removed. I do post this just to show the people who say there are no hacks in ro.

I do agree there are many exploits, that we can do nothing about. I just hope the new game dont have many of them.

They weren't saying that no hacks exist, they are saying that cheating wasn't a major problem in Ostfront because there were so few people using hacks.

Upvote 0
If you played America's Army 2.x, then you would remember the ****loads of cheaters there.

RO is on the same engine, it's not hard to port a cheat.

And there are cheaters in RO, but I've only seen enough to be counted on one hand.
When I played America's Army, noticed two things
1) there were tons of people haxoring, cheating, and exploiting the game
2) about 75% of the people who played that game were rednecks who took being American WAY too far. They will do whatever they can to get ahead and look cool and stand out etc, even if it means not playing fair and screwing other people over, just like regular American society:rolleyes:

I don't see this being too much of a problem for RO, the majority of the community is pretty mature and intelligent (though we don't always show it:p) and people here tend to have more of a cooperative mentality so they don't sacrifice the dignity of the game to make themselves look better at the expense of others

Upvote 0
motivatorc033ec08bd61e6150a58ac9deb.jpg

I couldn't resist:D

Upvote 0
When I played America's Army, noticed two things
1) there were tons of people haxoring, cheating, and exploiting the game
2) about 75% of the people who played that game were rednecks who took being American WAY too far. They will do whatever they can to get ahead and look cool and stand out etc, even if it means not playing fair and screwing other people over, just like regular American society:rolleyes:

I don't see this being too much of a problem for RO, the majority of the community is pretty mature and intelligent (though we don't always show it:p) and people here tend to have more of a cooperative mentality so they don't sacrifice the dignity of the game to make themselves look better at the expense of others
AA was great in 2002-2003 because back then the players were great.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.