• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I love this game..

this is dextrolicious:

audrey-tautou-priceless.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Upvote 0
I'm sure we all like the pale, unhealthy look.

:p

Unhealthy? You mean adorable and irish. If I look unhealthy, I must have been ill informed throughout my life. Haha.

Fixed. ;D

Well of course. By Petite I just meant short. Lol. I'm short & curvy so I think I win.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Unhealthy? You mean adorable and irish. If I look unhealthy, I must have been ill informed throughout my life. Haha.

Aha! So you like Irish people! Wait...so if Irish can be used synonymously with drunk off their ***, then that means you like the adorable and really drunk types? Fair enough.

Because most Asian people can't hold their shots for ****. Me included, I think 7-8 shots will make me stumble a bit.

Upvote 0
Aha! So you like Irish people! Wait...so if Irish can be used synonymously with drunk off their ***, then that means you like the adorable and really drunk types? Fair enough.

Because most Asian people can't hold their shots for ****. Me included, I think 7-8 shots will make me stumble a bit.

I am Irish. Irish and German. I can drink like a ****ing sailor.

Upvote 0
I am Irish. Irish and German.

I am around a fifth Irish and a quarter Indian, I dunno how that should equate in terms of being able to hold my drink but I can drink the vast majority of my mates under the table.

P.S. wtf is up with Angelina? She looks like she's taken botox (probably has) and it's just squirted straight back out of a hole in her neck.

Upvote 0