• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Zeds and player teleporting

HodlPu

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2009
Ok, I tried solving this but ran out of ideas.
My girlfriend used to play KF just fine, no lag, nothing etc.

But then she changed her internet connection from AT&T to COX. Now players and Zeds just teleport like crazy, Red Orchestra plays pretty bad as well now. I've never had to mess around with a router and internet connection since I've never had any problems in the first place, so I don't know what exactly to do.

Anyone have any solutions?

I would check to see how well the internet surfs or something. Test it on a graphics heavy website; it's usually a good indicator of how well your games will run, at least for me.

Also, if it is a problem with the Cox modem, you might want to consider getting a wireless router and something that'll get your gf's computer to receive wireless signals.

Upvote 0
She just tried several heavy websites, played plenty of website games, and even played quake live. Everything ran pretty smoothly, however TWI games lag tremendously for her internet connection.

It's definitely not her system, because she used to be able to play before switching to Cox. She even brought her computer to my house, and it ran fine under my connection.

Her router and computer are already wireless. :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0