• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-DeathBasinSands

arramus

Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2009
Residing in Japan
This file can be downloaded from the Sandcrawler Network here.

---------------------------------------
KF-DeathBasinSands - 26th of March 2010
---------------------------------------

This map replaces the original KF-DeathBasin. Updates include:

Fixes to exploits.
Cosmetic additions.

KF-DeathBasinSands places you in a hot desert surrounded by impenetrable cliff faces. Fend off the zombie hoardes with whatever weaponry you have at your disposal.

----------------------------
KF-DeathBasinSands features:
----------------------------

6 Trader 'Outposts' with custom textures for trader by JustFilth.
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=39948

14 Pickups for both weapons and ammo.

Different default music tracks for 10 seperate waves and 3 different music tracks for trader room activity.

A large open battle area.

Contoured sandy terrain.

Non functional vehicle Static Meshes ported by TheBlackCheetah.

------------
Installation
------------

Place KF-DeathBasinSands.rom in your server map folder.
Place the compressed KF-DeathBasinSands.rom.uz2 in your redirect.

Add KF-DeathBasinSands to your server map rotation through the KillingFloor.ini or Web Based Interface.

Be fair, friendly, and have fun.
See you in the servers.

arramus

deathbasinsands4.jpg

deathbasinsands3.jpg

deathbasinsands2.jpg

deathbasinsands1.jpg

Last edited:
it's a shame noone runs a server with the vehicles mod.

when is BDVehicles going to be finished if at all? :< this map would be perfect for that. (the run over version of course)

I sent BD a PM a couple of weeks ago and got a positive reply back so let's hope our wait brings something very soon. I want to customise this map for it as well as other community made maps that fit the theme.

Upvote 0
I sent BD a PM a couple of weeks ago and got a positive reply back so let's hope our wait brings something very soon. I want to customise this map for it as well as other community made maps that fit the theme.

:) that's great news. I was just worrying that the project had fallen through. i'm willing to wait as long as it will in fact be released at some point.

Upvote 0