• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

shaun10656

Mar 3, 2010
ive always wanted to see support from the specimens cause the survivors and specimens go together alot like commando and stalkers berskers and gorefast. what im trying to say is that specimens match with us they should help us as a temporary helper so they can back you up if your by urself and you cant kill them for bounty which everybody would do if u could kill them

I think he wants the ability to catch a Specimen and use it in fights.

Like in Pokemon.

I salute to your comprehension skills. I couldn't make anything out of that babble.

I'd so have a stalker, but not for battling. I'd just have her sat in a little perspex tank and watch her tapping on the glass trying to claw at my face. Would be kinda cute ina wierd way :)

EDIT: And now that I've re-read that, that sounds really perverted of me :D

Hell yes, it does :D

Upvote 0
I think he wants the ability to catch a Specimen and use it in fights.
Based on the perk you have.
Firebug- Pair of Husks
Commando- Stalker Brigade
SS- FP
Berserker- Scrake
Demo- Legion of Clots
Medic- Siren Chorus
Support- Gorefast Pack

You are good against them so they will help you out if you don't kill them? Or perhaps you wear the skin of one to disguise yourself? Either way this is very funny but rather tangential.

Upvote 0
The only Pokemon...erhm *cough* I mean specimen which has a full line of evolution is the Clot > Gorefast > Skrake. But it's also a split evolution. Clot > Bloat > FP, depending on time of day.

Crawlers > Stalkers

Everything else is just single stage. And the Husk is the legendary fire Pokemon.

Upvote 0
Based on the perk you have.

SS- FP

Demo- Legion of Clots

You are good against them so they will help you out if you don't kill them? Or perhaps you wear the skin of one to disguise yourself? Either way this is very funny but rather tangential.

So....sharpshooter is the little sister, and when he gets hit, his "Big Daddy" comes to his aid? With the lights and all :p

also, for some funny reason, I can imagine that demo + his clots, that'd be hilarious.....almost like zerg/nids

Last edited:
Upvote 0
****ing chest penis
Weird looking penis you got there...
PatriarchNew.jpg

Upvote 0