• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In regards to the sig change

I could add that your signature animation is 156 kb bswearer :p

and i could add that your signature violates more rules than mine did :p

but moderators are not your typical forum user so......:D

doh.jpg

tbh, i never even checked the filesize since the dimesions obviously fit the width/height restrictions and the site let me upload it.....perhaps fixing the site settings so that they match the posted rules would be a good idea? in all seriousness though, it'd be nice if an admin could go into the admincp and set the signature maximums correctly so that users can't include an image if it fails to meet what was manually posted as the height/width/size requirements. tough to blame the user if the site lets them upload and include the image, especially when the board can stop them from doing that in the first place. then you guys wouldn't have to be bothered doing spring cleaning :eek:;)

btw, like my new gif? i'm guessing that's probably how you feel when going through all the users' signatures to check their filesizes.....assuming you actually checked everyone else's sigs besides mine and didn't just fix mine because i was being a smartass in that post :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There is a german ro forum that laughs about your sigsize...:p:rolleyes:

a clearer statement would make more sense and not lead me to believe that you were attempting to insult me....would hate to think you were just trying to be a big meanie there :p

oh nestor, even though from time to time i do unintentionally catch "bs" from idiots, has nothing to do with my name....and yes, i would not want to wear it at all :eek::D it's funny how the meaning could be seen differently depending on the way the spelling is viewed. it would probably make more sense if if was spelled "Bswearer". i know it's not the coolest name in the world, but it's easy for me to remember, i never have trouble with the name being taken and i've just grown accustomed to using it ever since i began having to use computer logins in middle school.;)

edit: i'll give a little hint of the origin if it's not already obvious enough
ussswearerr.jpg

anyways, back on topic......Bobdog, if you could forward the info i sent you to the proper person, i think it'd really help out the moderating crew so you guys don't ever have to worry about sig violations again :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0