• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your 3 favorite voice acting!

my favorite lines are from KF mod, the clot and scrake said the most awesome stuff...

THE LOVE OF OUR CREATOR CUTS THROUGH THE FAULTS OF FLESH AND MIND

42642.jpg

VROOM VROOM GOES THE SAW

OOOOO LOOK AT ME, IM A MESS! HAHAHA

42641.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Without any doubt the scrake and the siren has made a hole in my brain , the siren can makes me drop bricks trough my rear part ( i have manners so im not gonna say " ..they can makes me **** bricks " ,No i refuse to say it !!!) anytime they go " ..everything is black...everything..." ; And for the scrake seriously i just explode in laughs when he start with "..uhh!..hur-hur-hur ..."

Upvote 0
And for the scrake seriously i just explode in laughs when he start with "..uhh!..hur-hur-hur ..."

LOL, so true. I have some great memories about welding the door (first floor in the hallway) in Office. The Scrakes appeared at the beginning and the whole wave i was almost laughing on the floor. Scrakes goes: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrr-uhr-uhr-(chainsaw sound)-hurrrrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: Uk1t4k3
Upvote 0
You mean hard. :cool:

And don't say play suicidal. Every suicidal server has 250+ ping. I'd be a huge liability to the team and have no fun at all.

Hard is as high as i can go with reasonable ping.

last night i was watching my friend play KF for the first time, i put him in a server on normal and you were there, you said hello to me and you even asked me if ive been on the forums lately lol. if you want to play on suicidal more, add me man.

ps: the mod is tons of fun

Last edited:
Upvote 0