• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Simulate death

Sorry I never played UT or TF, but many other games that I have played don't include a fake death feature in the multiplayer, in fact, it almost became a perk in COD5:WaW, but it was voted down for the exact reason I gave in my first post

In MGS4 online, I think there was also a fake death feature, but no one ever used it in the multiplayer because you never had the chance to use it due to the close quarters nature of the fighting, (and it was so unpopular in online play anyway:p)

Like I said before, going prone amongst dead bodies is the only way you should be able to play dead, and I've used it enough times to know that it's good practice to unload on a group of dead enemies just to make sure, and that is when in RL it was used, when you couldn't be sure whether someone was hiding amongst the bodies...so there, realism has already been achieved

and just cus I feel like it...pics to follow of how to play dead

Attachments

• 982357_My-Cat-Playing-Dead_620.jpg
    982357_My-Cat-Playing-Dead_620.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0