• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Skinning Contest

No Glory

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a skin if I "hosted" a skinning contest, just for the fun of it?

I would then take 10 best skins (or the max in a poll), and make a poll for the community to vote. It's more of a fun thing, but might be interesting to see some diff Skullys, Thornes, and the like!

Come on.......YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!

Last edited:
No one enters contests without there being something to win. You're asking for free labor in which most of their work will just be brushed off as "sucks" "okay" or "good but not the best" and someone will end up getting a ton of glory with nothing to make it worth his time. If you want people to actually skin, you better be prepared to hold a REAL contest with prizes, deadlines, etc.

Upvote 0
Whats the skin we going to be making? or is it free choice???
cause I wanted to make alt suits for the players a long time ago, but got to lazy to do it. So we talkin zeds?

I make a skin for fun, but I want to know what skin Im being asked to make?
Oh and by the way, its a hobby. I don't work with deadlines unless I get paid, so Im not going to stress about it, but it will get done, and will look good. Will take time tho, because I not going to drop everything to do it. Ill show my progress with it tho.

Edit: Changed my signiture to a pic of a model Im currently working on with my logo over it for copy protection

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Whats the skin we going to be making? or is it free choice???
cause I wanted to make alt suits for the players a long time ago, but got to lazy to do it. So we talkin zeds?

I make a skin for fun, but I want to know what skin Im being asked to make?
Oh and by the way, its a hobby. I don't work with deadlines unless I get paid, so Im not going to stress about it, but it will get done, and will look good. Will take time tho, because I not going to drop everything to do it. Ill show my progress with it tho.

Edit: Changed my signiture to a pic of a model Im currently working on with my logo over it for copy protection

You can make as many as you want for players and zeds, your choice :) If I can, I may include the top 3 in a "special project"..... Deadline wise, I know it takes time, so first I want to see if I can get at least 15 skins, prefreably from diff ppl, but if not, no harm. So no deadline, more or less just a target number.

Last edited:
Upvote 0