• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Various and simple suggestion from me.

RiccardoTheBeAst

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Italy
1- Visible body: when you look down in RO you see only the terrain, but......where are your legs? Your feet? Your chest? In Crysis and in Dark Messiah you can see all your body when you watch down and this could be added even in HoS (i think is not difficult to do)

2- Better animation of crewmen of tank and various vehicles: for example, when the commander comes out from the turret in RO is perfectly still (i'm watching the commander by the eyes of other players). If you watch him you cannot understand where he is watching, if he is using binoculars or not and expecially its movements doesn't afflict your possibility of hit/kill him.

3- Barbed wire: when someone collide with the barbed wire, he takes some light damage. Simple.

4- Soldiers uniforms: in RO the uniforms are not influenced by light/shadow. If you go into a dark forest your uniform will not become black, it remains of the same colour that it has normally under the light of sun. This is a really big problem because the enemy can easily see you (expecially the russian soldiers with phosphorescent-green uniform lol).

1- Visible body: when you look down in RO you see only the terrain, but......where are your legs? Your feet? Your chest? In Crysis and in Dark Messiah you can see all your body when you watch down and this could be added even in HoS (i think is not difficult to do)

2- Better animation of crewmen of tank and various vehicles: for example, when the commander comes out from the turret in RO is perfectly still (i'm watching the commander by the eyes of other players). If you watch him you cannot understand where he is watching, if he is using binoculars or not and expecially its movements doesn't afflict your possibility of hit/kill him.

3- Barbed wire: when someone collide with the barbed wire, he takes some light damage. Simple.

4- Soldiers uniforms: in RO the uniforms are not influenced by light/shadow. If you go into a dark forest your uniform will not become black, it remains of the same colour that it has normally under the light of sun. This is a really big problem because the enemy can easily see you (expecially the russian soldiers with phosphorescent-green uniform lol).

Now that really depended on how the level was designed. There were various map specific parameters that controlled how visible you were.

But UE 3 is a lot newer tech, I'd suppose stuff like that stuff like "glowing in the dark" isn't gonna be a problem. Look at this pic http://ve3dmedia.ign.com/images/06/...ngrad-ExclusiveVoodooExtremeScreenshot-01.jpg

They are lit up rather nicely.

Upvote 0