• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor available in Russian stores

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Once again, we have to thank our friends over at 1C: Killing Floor is now available in stores across Russia and a whole bunch of other Eastern European countries. The full list is Belarus, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldavia (Republic of Moldova), Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan! Go tell your friends over there that there is now no excuse for not playing Killing Floor.

The box shot is on the front page ([url]www.killingfloorthegame.com[/URL])

Russian localisation is buggy. One big interesting thing are buttons in menu, when you play level. In russian version some of them are lost and replaced by other buttons. I had button 'disconnect' replaced by 'player kick vote'. WTF. In servers with player kick voting I simply cannot exit to menu. In english version this problem is gone.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
actually the Baltic States (Lithuania, Latvija, Estonia) are considered to be in Northern Europe.
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe[/URL]

And no we're not Russia either.

So i wouldn't put us in same box with Kazakhstan level countries. :(

just sayin'

Most people do not know the relations with places like Kazakhstan. I would not take it personally. What [TW]Wilsonam said is why the region is together, they are not saying that you are at this level! :)

Upvote 0
Wth?

Wth?

p0837.jpg

I hear russian package is it, what is it...?
and i luv it than hazard mark :D

Upvote 0
p0837.jpg

I hear russian package is it, what is it...?
and i luv it than hazard mark :D
loling so hard.
Tripwire should feel both joy and anger. Anger that someone is making knock offs. And joy that their game is so good that people are even bothering making knockoffs XD

Just kidding...that really sucks. I hope they're not really selling knock offs of the game :/

Upvote 0