• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

AI Squads and Co-op

Funker42

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 4, 2005
Hey all,

Just saw this and am excited for a sequel but I have a question about the new AI squads and co-op. (Which reminds me of the old Rainbow 6 games)

Can players have actually have player+AI-Squad vs player+AI-Squad combat or will it all be player+player against ai in co-op?

And if you are having player+AI vs player+Ai, do you forsee large servers with 5vs5 players but each with their own AI squads to fill in the ranks (or even maybe 25vs25 with more AI members to make the battle overwhelming).

Maybe its because the RO servers feel a bit empty these days but I think it would be rather interesting to see large target counts even if there is a good deal of AI bots involved.

Well player + AI vs player +AI is basically what normal RO gameplay mode can be. :p

Though I get that you mean more along the lines of the 'terroist hunt' player vs AI type of game. But with the new AI + teamwork mechanics (that we all hope is great) plus the ability to config servers (we hope or we know?) you should be able to mess around with the settings, such as limited/no respawns, so you can make your player+AI vs player + AI possible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0