• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server whats wrong with my config - not in masterlist

jolli

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2010
hi, bought kf 6man from gameservers and the server randomly disapears from
steam master server list. its not shown from normal steammaster or ingame server list.
the server is shown only in favorites after having luck when server is up in master. what wrong with my config? i also installed the steamupdate for server 100 times

Protocol=KillingFloor ProtocolDesc...pPrivs' PrivClasses=Class'XAdmin.xExtraPrivs'

Mine has the same issue. It appears in my favourites but not in the master list. However on my sisters PC which is on the same network it shows up immediately. So it is in there, and there are a fair majority of people who can see it, but you for 1 reason or another, can't. Don't know a fix I'm afraid dude :/

you bought server from gameservers to? because it might be problem with them.

Upvote 0
You see your ports? They arent default. The last update package from GS is bad. I had the same issue.

Fix?

BestWay:

Stop Server, Delete the entire System folder, Run Steam Update, Start Server, Wait 1 minute, Stop Server, Edit KillingFloor.ini, Start Server.

Easy Way:

Stop the server, Delete the KillingFloor.ini, Start the server, Wait 1 minute, Stop server again, Edit Killingfloor.ini, Start server.

*Make sure your ip address and port are in the commandine!

Admin Login Issues:

Easy Way = Add the ?AdminName=XXXX?AdminPass=XXXX? to the commandline.

Best Way = Delete Xadmin.ini from system folder and change the AccessControlClass in the KillingFloor.ini to the following:

AccessControlClass=Engine.AccessControl

*You can now just edit the KillingFloor.ini to set the AdminName and AdminPass.

Last edited:
Upvote 0