• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Sport] Six Nations

Arrgh, 16-20 to Ireland. I was out for the second half, I missed most of it. Did seem inevitable after that early try for Ireland though.

I was happy to see BBC America showing the game - I hope it isn't a one-off! Not the greatest game ever, but the Welsh lost, which works for me :)

Should that be American Broadcasting Company? That would be AB-wait...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
English Rugby died today. RIbloodyP.

Oh i don't know mate.
It just needs the back line sorting a bit and we are nearly there.Get bloody Ricky Flutly off the pitch as he is a waste of space,sort out Wilkinson or maybe give Flood a run out,sort out Care and say either speed up or f*** off and maybe try Foden from the start.But other wise the forwards are starting to act like forwards we are just sadly lacking in the backs.
I didn't expect much from England in this tournament anyway.But the good thing is that Wales showed that France still have the same weak points as usual and can be beaten.As France looked poor in the 2nd half against them.

Upvote 0