• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Behavior and manners

Thanks for the many replies. I've been around the block once or twice, I know how people can be. It never ceases to amaze me, however, when I meet these types. I am also aware, that I can drop to their level, if I involve myself in a mudfight. I just had to let him know, what a moron he was. I can deal with noobs, I was one myself till I got the hang of it. I see no justification in flaming those, as seen elsewhere on these boards. But I'd love to flame the rude ones.

So how do you join a passworded server? You've got to know someone, who will tell you the password, right? How do you get access or invited into these exclusive communities?

Duke Jordan

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just for feedback sake, why would it be a big mistake?

well, for feedback's sake, and to put it nicely, not only would that sorta make you look like a douche (NO OFFENSE) but it would just cause more trouble then it would any good......hence why the forum rules don't allow posting "name and shame" threads ;)

[URL=http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/announcement.php?f=72&a=1][TW]schneidzekk[/URL] said:
DO NOT complain about being banned from a Red Orchestra server and DO NOT complain about other players on servers - that is between you and the admin, no need to get the community involved.

although it's a bit dated and a bit broad, i think that ^ rule would apply as it did in the RO:OST forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i wouldnt worry about it to much, most people in the KF community are pretty cool, when i was once playing l4d I started taking the blame that we kept dying on suicidal, just to be nice and hopefully keep the team together until we beat it. what ended up happening was people started to get annoyed with me, then started killing me for no reason, i ignored the peoples and carried on, then during a wave we were all cramped in a little room and some lad kept hitting me, this moved my aimer and i shot someone, we all die and i get a HUGE tough lashing.

their are dicks in games but chances are you will never meet them again.

Upvote 0
well, for feedback's sake, and to put it nicely, not only would that sorta make you look like a douche (NO OFFENSE) but it would just cause more trouble then it would any good......hence why the forum rules don't allow posting "name and shame" threads ;)

although it's a bit dated and a bit broad, i think that ^ rule would apply as it did in the RO:OST forums

Perfect answer :D see why can't everyone be more like you.

Let's just say that we mods have a little button ready for people who "insult other members."

Well you continue to circle your finger around that little button, because I'm on my best behaviour now :)

Maybe because of your exploit videos, and the fact that exploits are sometimes frowned upon...?
Just my 2.5 cents.

I respect what i did was wrong, and i can see where your coming from.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Is it allowed to compliment specific names just out of curiousity? For example those fellas in -FaTaL- are a bunch of stand up blokes. :p

Upvote 0
beats me. i don't make the rules, i just try to follow them as best i can and leave it up to mods and admins to interpret :p

Thats a dangerous way of thinking, you ever seen HSBC adverts?

China will pay hundreds of thousands for a license pate with just the number 8 on it, in Brazil A OK means something rather insulting.

By saying the moderators are lovely (which they are :)) they may interpret it as us calling them a bunch of crimson douches... (in which case, they aren't lovely at all :p)

Upvote 0
It's like real life for me; good manners get you nowhere. I'm not rude or anything, but I keep to myself.

Theres so many levels of this to talk about.:eek:

No game should be like real life to you, thats when bad things happen when people say video games are like real life :(

Are you saying in real life good manners get you nowhere? If thats what you do mean, thats a hell of a bad look on life you have there :(
Are you that kid that blanks everyone and sits with his headphones on 24/7 listening to music that no sane person could understand? :p

Your methods confuse me, but i get the picture, i keep to myself most of the time ingame, i don't believe ingame is the place to have a good ol chat, especially when you've got some guy saying "hey how are you all?" at the same time everyones fighting off two majorly wang'd off Fleshpounds on suicidal.

A Forum is the place to be social!:)

By saying the moderators are lovely (which they are :)) they may interpret it as us calling them a bunch of crimson douches... (in which case, they aren't lovely at all :p)

Ahahaha moderators are lovely! Man you crack me up!:rolleyes:

Is that an anus shaped imprint i see where your lips should be? :D

Upvote 0
fixed

not everyone has the inner ability to be ****wads when given anonymity. only insecure little pricks.
It's the people who lack integrity that indulge heavily in this. If someone feels pressured to maintain social norms and civility (usually someone who is insecure) but doesn't believe that they should have to, once they believe they are no longer accountable for their actions they become less than pleasant to be around. While I have indulged in anonymity myself and make statement I would not normally utter if speaking with someone I know, I do believe my doing so did not adversely affect anyone else; doing so would be arrogant at best and malicious at worst.

Upvote 0