• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Quote of the day

"We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Sahara. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively outnumbers the set of actual people. In the teeth of these stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here."

- Richard Dawkins, Unweaving The Rainbow

Upvote 0
"The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scotts as a joke, but the Scotts haven't seen the joke yet."

- Oliver Herford

"The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad, for all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad."

-G.K. Chesterton

(And, incidentally, I'm a piper. Played in a Grade 4 band, competed in Grade 3 solo, might have been able to brush the lower edge of Grade 2 on a good day. Haven't picked 'em up in years, though... they're sitting in their case in the corner. Probably needs a new bag by this point. :( )

Last edited:
Upvote 0