• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New weapon: P90 Submachinegun

It would be great if you could add those weapons to the shop. By the way, which program are you using WotGreel or something else? So if we want to cooperate we'd have to work together and share the progress. It's a bad idea to release everything step by step so finishing a good beta is better :D. And if you could get the .obj file of the KF hands you would already have done a lot!
And please do not release anything before its finished. The result will just be insatifaction and flaming. Never release something unfinished or people will start complaining. So my goal is to reach the beta status.
Looking forward working on it.

Upvote 0
It would be great if you could add those weapons to the shop. By the way, which program are you using WotGreel or something else? So if we want to cooperate we'd have to work together and share the progress. It's a bad idea to release everything step by step so finishing a good beta is better :D. And if you could get the .obj file of the KF hands you would already have done a lot!
And please do not release anything before its finished. The result will just be insatifaction and flaming. Never release something unfinished or people will start complaining. So my goal is to reach the beta status.
Looking forward working on it.

I'll search up how to remove hands or and object from an animation file on beyond Unreal forums or google. BTW thanks for idea of using WOTgreal!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To be honest I'm working on porting all of those to KF, including: Desert Eagle

Is yours any different from the DE already in KF?

Are these drop-in replacements for existing weapons, or custom new guns (with different ROF/damage/etc)?

If you're doing the iron-sight animations, one thing that really bugs me about the bullpup and scar is how sighting reduces visibility so much. With a red-dot sight you keep both eyes open and focused on the target, so the weapon should be ghosted, rather than squinting through a tube like a scope. Maybe it would look like crap, but the weapon going partially transparent when you iron-sight would be neat.

Upvote 0
No we won't add the DE anymore because it would be pointless. All the weapons will be extra weapons. For now our higest priority is the MK 23 and the M99. The mk23 is at 80% atm. We will prob finish it in the next days.

Mk23 Specs:
13 rounds mag
damage betwemm M9 and DE

M99 specs:
1 round
reload after every shot
reload time is linger then xbow
maybe stronger then xbow

Upvote 0
lol the Mk23 has 12-13 shots and whats ridiculous at this pistol? Just adding variaty to the game.

Yeah it has a 12-round magazine, I was thinking in terms of game balance (which doesn't really matter) that 12 isn't so many fewer than 15 making the 9mm obsolete. (DE doesn't fully replace the 9mm imo it's more of a side-grade than upgrade) But that's actually something that would be good, a full upgrade to the 9mm with increased cost.

The pistol looks fine in the screenshots, I meant in RL the thing is ridiculous. It's huge for no reason, it's so tall the sights tower above your hand, it rattles around like a cheap AR with springs and wobbling, and it's designed by HK so non-teutonic operators are unable to properly use the controls. It shoots well, really well, it's just unpleasant. (IMO the USP shoots just as well and it's more normally sized, though it still suffers from HKs hatred for mere mortal fingers) Sorry for the derail.

Upvote 0
lol yeah everyone has things he likes and doesn't like. You seem to like it the same way I like Glocks. So well I'm sorry you don't like the MK23 but its better then nothing eh ;). Actually we made some changes to the MK23's slide. It isn't that wide anymore and that back part of the slide looks like the real one now. The only thing missing now is a good fire sound, a sound I don't know where to get.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol yeah everyone has things he likes and doesn't like. You seem to like it the same way I like Glocks. So well I'm sorry you don't like the MK23 but its better then nothing eh ;). Actually we made some changes to the MK23's slide. It isn't that wide anymore and that back part of the slide looks like the real one now. The only thing missing now is a good fire sound, a sound I don't know where to get.

Give this a try Jack. Something I messed with ages ago.

http://game-bloggers.com/Files/Shot-old2.rar

Upvote 0
Its actually very easy! But it can only be done on a custom map of which is not a default. Load a map of your desire and find the actor called KFLevelRules by using the search for actors window located in Edit -> Search for actors... Once that window appears find KFLevelRules and double click it, right click on the green highlighted eagle head called KFLevelRules and go into it's properties. Once there expand the tab called shop then "itemforsale" and just replace a weapon you don't want in the shop with your desired weapon.

Upvote 0