• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Greatest Act Of Team Work Ever

reminds of this insane time once, me and 4 mates were playing on normal, as despite 2/5 of us being pretty good at KF the others recently got the game and have ultra low level perks and fall on there faces 50% of the time, meaning me and cahse have to mop up 5 mans worth of zeds to keep afloat. so chase goes of and dies being a damned rambo and it me and my nub freind and the last zed is a scrake and he has 2 9mm mags left and ive got 45 bullets for the bullpup, after scouring farm for ammo we found jack all so i told him to stand a few meters to my left and pop 9mm rounds into his head onced id enraged hima dn lay into him with my bullpup, so i shoot, he rages and im like "SHOOT ITTTT!!!" he does so but i die, it then turns round to him and starts cuting into him and we can all see his health going straight down (no armour) and then he has the tiniest sliver of health left and he gets zed time as he caps the scrake...was a gloruious moment...and cheering ensued. we were wiped out 2 rounds later XD

Upvote 0