• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Left Floor Dead.

It's funny how the atmosphere of the L4D2 change so dramatically when using KF models and voices.

When watched trailers for L4D2, I did not feel any danger or rush because of the character acting and their bright clothes.

Now with these skins on L4D2, the whole game feels different, much more intense!

Upvote 0
Why dont we trade them our trader?
Maybe that way we get a hawtie someday for a trader

nah they would never agree to that. rochelle maybe, but even as a kf fan I could not endorse this transaction. I'm no trader hater, but if we're gonna deal with valve we would definitely need a better offer. maybe trader + scully, or mike noble, I would even put up mr. foster if we were trading for zoey.

Upvote 0
nah they would never agree to that. rochelle maybe, but even as a kf fan I could not endorse this transaction. I'm no trader hater, but if we're gonna deal with valve we would definitely need a better offer. maybe trader + scully, or mike noble, I would even put up mr. foster if we were trading for zoey.
Uh no thanks. Even if that were somehow possible I like this game because there are only male models, and for the most part, males play video games. I really don't want a bunch of 15 y/o boys running around with girl models pretending to be their own sister.

Upvote 0