• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New DLC idea: A Bit Specimental

CandleJack

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 2, 2009
VIC
So the idea goes like this: have you ever wanted to play killing floor as a specimen? Like really wanted to get Bitter Irony looking like a Scrake? Flaming Hell That Was Close looking like a Husk? Then how about a DLC with slightly modified specimen skins that work just like the current character skins. They could hold weapons, run normally, do everything every other character could do, but they're specimens.

The scrake was supposed to be a medic, so how about playing medic as a scrake? Or playing commando as a stalker? etc, etc.

But the thing is, this would just be modifiying existing skins, rather than making entirely new ones. My logic dictates that making something from something else is easier than making something from nothing, most of the time.

Your thoughts KF community?

I think someone already suggested this a while back. Or not exactly like this, it was more like "people who are partly specimens", kinda like mutated or something.

Anyway, it would look kinda silly imo. A fleshpound running around knifing clots?

Might be funny as a mutator of some kind but not official DLC.

Upvote 0
I cant wait for it.

I cant wait for it.

Just imagine the chaos. Clots with katanas slashing other clots. Bloats wearing war paint and carrying bullpups. Crawlers chainsawing FPs. Sirens using flamethrowers with their mouths. a scrake running about healing stuff. a husk with a HC. a Flespound with a crossbow. patriacrh knifing clots. then you just replace the patty at the end with DJ Scully.

total chaos.

Upvote 0