• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Specimenation Versus Mod vs. 200 and over

No

No

No it's not the crash. This crash is on old version 121 and older. In new version, since he works on it, this crash can not occure cuz it makes him unable to proceed, and as far as it proceeds it might be fixed already. It may be other bug. I think the real problem is still about textures. Since it crashes when speciments try to attack or bloat is about to expload I think it's all about attack textures which may be caused by KF update. The update probably changed a little textures. Still I am not a programmer so IDK if I am wrong or not.

Upvote 0
No it's not the crash. This crash is on old version 121 and older. In new version, since he works on it, this crash can not occure cuz it makes him unable to proceed, and as far as it proceeds it might be fixed already. It may be other bug. I think the real problem is still about textures. Since it crashes when speciments try to attack or bloat is about to expload I think it's all about attack textures which may be caused by KF update. The update probably changed a little textures. Still I am not a programmer so IDK if I am wrong or not.
All I know is I can't wait to see the look on my roommate's faces when they go to kill a zed and it starts dodging and such. Super zombie!!

Upvote 0

The greatest crashing I ever had in my life, but I realised why.

This only happens online, but you see when you leave a server it destroys the pawn's relation to the controller (what you use to control the players ) but having tried to destroy the pawn and leaving the server, I still crashed, so I felt that its nothing to do with the specimen, but I then looked in the code and saw that it was still a specimen problem even though unpossessed it and destroyed it.

So that would mean the specimens have replicating issues and do not replicate to server, so when I get home today I change their remoterole values and see if this crashing will stop.

Seriously this mod is ready to go to you guys but this crash will be in everygame.

Upvote 0
What!?

What!?

What do we need crashing mod for...? Take your time to fix it, I'd rather wait for working mod than have crashing mod now... and you know what it also crashes on single player so it has nothing to do with online stuff. It is still textures problem I guess, some updates "****" sorry for vulgarism... I got no other words describing it properly.

Upvote 0