• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Two subjects including a perk idea[?].

Kudegra

Feb 1, 2010
Blank
Well lets begin the perk idea. While playing my friend suggested an acrobatic perk.

The idea to him was a character who much like the gunslinger idea could only use pistols or VERY light melee weapons. Some more of the feedback while playing a office map and hiding outside against the hordes of zombies was that the cars were impossible to jump onto unlike a few other maps[West London for example]. And that his acro perk should have the ability to run and jump off walls. While i tried to remind him that KF was alot more realistic then some other games this wouldn't work out well and he decided that his perk would still be able to jump off wall but maybe not run[Like propel themselves from a wall to escape a mob of clots].

Second suggestion has a story to it. While looking into some mutators i was in a mod site when i visited the forums a thread caught my eye. I entered the thread which hasn't gotten a reply and the user was asking if someone out there could make a Female Model. The concept was vague on the detail but still got the idea across and it made me wonder what there were not any female models out?

I would add names and links and such but i do not want the users to be flamed or trolled by some anonymous user they don't know. So until i get a reply for the female model i will not post a link and until my friend makes a page or something on the perk all you have to go by is above. Also i will add the concept art [link probably] after i receive permission from the user.
Well i hope this wasn't to jumbled please PM me if you see a typo or an area that would need fixing i wont check the thread all to often.

Regards-
Kudegra

Female models are an old suggestion. No need to bring it up again. If you have something significant to contribute, search for a female model suggestion thread and bump it with your contribution.

Walljumping plus perk to go with it? No. This could only be used for one thing: Glitching. Getting rid of glitches and exploits is already hard enough. No need to push it by inventing a perk that relies on just that.

Upvote 0