• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design would you mind helping me test a map real quick?

ainast

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
hey yall, I'm about to finalize my map and really need some players real quick.

my ip is if any of yall want to join and help me out. I will be testing it for the next 30 minutes for any and all bugs and if I find none I'm applying for whitelisting and releasing it as a final.

jareds.endoftheinternet.org:7707

the map may take a few minutes to load but I'm excited that this is prob. the final release.

yea im finding that all these wave based maps are getting boring. mission is the way to go :D *points down at sig*

I have been meaning to test your map for a while now lol. I agree I really like mission maps but its hard to find people that want to work together to accomplish an objective. You always get the lonewolfs who ruin it.

Since this was my first map attempt (success?) I didn't want to make it too complicated. I now feel that I can take the skills I've learned over the past week and apply them to a much better map.

This map is limited (I usually like a lot of traders) but I feel the intense game play more than makes up for that. Though I can think of many changes I would make if I had to redo it.

Upvote 0