• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Basic things that are still not fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, i was checking cause some of these ideas I have seen before, and yep seems that hr starts a thread to complain about something, then a bit later starts a new thread to complain about something else. All pretty minor. Pretty lame since he could just response to someone on his old thread and bring it back to the top.

I'm glad he didn't bring up the FF should be default. I like not killing noobs all the time

Upvote 0
You say "fix" like something was broken before. None of these things are broken, they're just ideas to improve upon existing things.

Exactly. None if this is somehow broken, just his own ideas of how things should be.

While I agree about some of these, eh, ideas or what ever you want to call them, this is no way of pointing them out... Not to mention there is already tons of topics like this, just more "polite" ones.

Hilarious thread :)

Ahaha, I can imagine you thinking "should I lock this topic or not" and then decided to post this instead :D

I dont think anyone would actually mind if this topic was locked or ... lol... made to disappear mysteriously like the first one did apparently (which it didnt)

... or did it :O

...no

Upvote 0
And another thing, it is more than 2 times more cost effective to sell the hunting shotgun and then buy it again than it is to buy the ammo for it.

Gameplay isn't suppose to work like that.

Have you noticed that in Normal mode you dont actually care? Doing that is a pro trick for the money deprived hard and suicidal modes. Its so you think twice about just clicking auto replen all the time. If I've still got 30 rounds in my HS Ill generally stave off buying a new one for a while.

I personally appreciate a little test of my maths every now and again :)

Upvote 0
Personally I don't see the point of this one? I ONLY use the hunting shottie for both barrels as the coup de grace.

If you want to fire single shots...use AA12 or the regular shottie...i mean the whole point of a double barrel is to fire both barrels at the same time.
ammo is expensive for hunting shotty
and its dumb to waste double shot on a clot or non crowd

there is no reason why this game should have a handicapped reload feature
there'sno reason at all
lets not make up excuses and say "use other weapons"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
-hands are longer than they should be, something is off here, as is most apparent when reloading LAW

-you still automatically reload weapons when it is empty, you should at least have an option to turn this off, it causes a lot of unnecessary deaths.

You only automatically reload on a couple weapons like the Hunting Shotgun. Other weapons require another press of the fire button or reload button before they will reload.

Long hands? Are you going to just pick out every little thing that seems wrong to you?

Upvote 0
the crossbow, LAW, hunting shotgun (after both barrels fire) and i think the m79 are the only weapons that auto reload. the interesting thing about the crossbow and the LAW is that you can essentially break the reload animation before it is finished and the weapon will still reload fully, but with the HS, and m79 (i think) unless the animation is fully completed, the weapon will not get fully loaded and you'll have to do it again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.